To help our guests feel comfortable, happy and at home.
How you accomplish this mission:
Providing a world class experience for our guests and clients. If we see something that needs cleaning we clean it. If we see something that needs to be done we do it. If we see someone that needs help we help them. We love what we do and our guests can tell.
This job description is a guideline to routine work assignments. We anticipate you will frequently go above and beyond this expectation to impress our guests, your supervisor and fellow employees.
You will be constantly on your feet running around to make our guests happy. You are a Safety Solider and are always vigilant especially around chemicals and equipment. You will primarily be based inside with minimal outside exposure as you are constantly searching for ways to improve the campus. Eat your Wheaties because you may need to lift up to 40 pounds.
Our Goal: Think of a visit to grandma’s house when she was so excited to see you. She welcomed you in, made you feel so comfortable and attended to your every need. Bingo! Now you understand our goal. You won’t need to tuck anyone in but you might be passing out warm cookies.
How we meet this goal:
The list below represent the skills and characteristics that best fit our team and will allow you to be super successful.
- Happy and Fun
- Reliable, Professional and Committed
- Past experience being awesome in all you do especially work
- Ethical, Honest and Caring
- A Winner and a Server
- Teachable, Team Player and Capable
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum of High school diploma or GED
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Familiar with inventory control and supply management best practices
- Mastery of English and communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills encompassing written and oral communication
- Can adapt to change on a frequent basis
Other Skills & Abilities:
- The ability to obtain licenses and certifications required
- Super powers
- Mind reading ability
- Prior experience preferred
- Post high school education preferred
- Bring your best skills and we will put them to work
LoneTree is a growing, fun and hardworking company. We started in 2005 with a camp in the mountains of Utah and gained a reputation as experts in customer service. That mission, 100% customer satisfaction, is an essential expectation from each of our employees every day. We strongly believe in trust and accountability. We believe in empowering our employees. LoneTree aims to become the industry leader in temporary housing solutions, or “man camps.” Philanthropy and giving back are essential characteristics of our culture. We partner with safe, professional, honest, capable and committed employees to deliver a world class experience to our customer.
Join the Team!
We know you’ll love working with Lone Tree!
- APPLY NOW »